Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prodigy
    • Dec 2008

Need to host website in Germany

What German web hosting providers do you know?

I am looking for the best place to host one of my sites in Germany.
    Requirements:
    Space - 5GB
    Bandwidth - 60GB
    Linux,
    cPanel
    I've done a search via Google and found Awardspace.com..
    It has servers in Germany, but I am not sure their reliability and stability.

Do you know anything about this host?

Any other places in Germany?
  • Autolink

I recommend using such companies as aspnix.com (US-based, servers in Germany available) or an international santrex.net with worldwide located servers where everything (almost) is allowed at low-cost.

Comment

• BOBR

How about France service? I may recomend such company as monhosteur.com which will suit for any european or american Audience being low-priced and stable provider.

Comment

• Seob
        • Sep 2006

For german servers santrex.net is often recommended. I believe their services are of great stability and reason. Considering how low id their cost, despite of long experience and fame.

Comment

• asolls

I believe that shared hosting account will be good enough and can also add that awardspace.com web hosting provider has nice reputation for providing stable and discounted hosting services.. give them a try.

Here are some another discounts:

Order at least 3 years hosting plan and get 1 year free bonus (you still get your free domain/s depending on the plan you choose). Use promo code: EGG

You get 80% off for the first 12 months Basic hosting plan, if you use promo code: EASTER

70% discount on domain transfers for the following TLDs: .com; .net; .org; .biz; .info; .us. Up to 10 domains per customer. Use promo code: CHEAPTRANSFER

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎