Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prodigy
    • Dec 2008

Pinellashosting? Good or Bad?

I am thinking to purchase shared hosting solution offered by pinellashosting.com and need you help to find any possible reviews or signs of reliability of this host.

Is it really good for running Joomla web sites?

Is it Good or Bad from your points?
  • Autolink

Cannot say if they are good or bad. Own experience allows to recommend glowhost.com for the same purpose.

Comment

• asolls

GOOD without doubt.
      So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
      Many of my clients are satisfied dealing with Pinellashosting support team.
      They solve any problem within minutes and explain everything in professional way.

Comment

• fromtimetotime
        • Jul 2007

The company looks very attractive, but I think the experience is also meaningful, so recommend looking up alternative solutions such as hostingsource.com or webintellects.com which are among the best companies rated today.
        Last edited by fromtimetotime; 04-07-2011, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• Asero

Originally posted by Cristian
          Frankly speaking I hear only positive feedbacks about Pinellashosting service.
          How long have they been providing hosting services?

How is their management?

I also started thinking to transfer my files to them.

Are they helpful in transferring web sites?

The Service has been great, not one hiccup, I would recommend this host to anyone.
          Their customer service is great as well.
          I had a recent support call with Pinellashosting.com and the tech spend 45 minutes with me on-line trying to fix my problem.

Comment

• BOBR

You shall not know until compare or try it. For the purpose I may recommend using santrex.net. Or webintellects.com which has already been suggested is also really good.

Comment

• shalimar
              • Dec 2009

have'nt heard of the company, but i'll take the liberty of recommending http://www.xnynz.com/ for website hosting, for i host 2 of my sites there, they are good

Comment

• Seob
                • Sep 2006

make a comparison. But as for me such company as sluwebservices.com offers better cost-efficiency.

If you are going to get a VPS, greenolivetree.net should be for your service, as it is highly professional service provider.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎