Looking for the best domain name registrar

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • asolls

Looking for the best domain name registrar

I am searching for the best and most reliable place to register domain names.
    My colleague recommended to choose sibername.com. Is it reliable company? do anyone know any information about it?
    What is the difference between accredited and non-accredited domain name registrar?
  • Prodigy
    • Dec 2008

Well, the difference is that you will feel more secure if you choose accredited domain name registrar like, for instance, sibername.com as it is ICAN, EURID and CIRA-accredited one. It offers many domain name extensions to register at affordable price. It is well-known company.

Comment

• Asero

There are many domain name registrars out there and sibername.com is also the TOP one. I can agree that it will be more secure to register domain names via accredited company and this will be a good option for you.
      I have found nice specials offers by this company:

.CA Domains $12.95 CAD

.COM Domains $12.95 CAD

.ORG Domains $12.95 CAD

Comment

• weblover50
        • Jan 2009

godaddy.com is the best for domain registration

Comment

• shalimar
          • Dec 2009

hi,
          through out my life i've been with a lots of hosts, but the feature u must look for in a host is the Technical and Backsupport they offer, in my experience http://www.xnynz.com/ offers them well and good and it is also a free hosting provider

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎