• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megri
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

Rotating Links

Rotating Links

A lot of link advertising and link building companies are selling rotating links which say have advantage as you can use different anchor text even the SEO is also recommending this. Digitalpoints co-op network is probably the best example of rotating links being effective. Many of their members have found success, although usually only for non-competitive keywords.

But in my opinion the it look good when you heard it but ultimately search engine will filter them as link age factor is coming up. Google is now considering link age as a factor in determining a links worth. Google also use the factor which determine how the link appear and how often they show the page not like the ads. Every documents in Google index has their ages.

I have seen some SEO made some kind of rotating link farm in which they have included the sites of there customer and run them on there network of small directories or on members sites. Which is not a good practicle? Google will definitely take action against such rotating link farms.
    Parveen K - Forum Administrator
    SEO India - TalkingCity Forum Rules - Webmaster Forum
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum
  • kevin
    Love is life
    • Dec 2015

Digital Point is an excellent site for all stuff SEO, but i have just some my own thoughts:-

"Google indicates that it is better for link growth to remain constant and naturally paced. In addition, the anchor text should be varied as much as possible." so as per my idea new web sites should not acquire too many new links; it’ll be tolerated if the links are from trusted sites but it may be considered spam.

So i will say that when it comes to linking, you should clearly avoid the magic bullet linking schemes. If you participate in quick fix link exchange scams, use automated link exchange software or buy hundreds of links at once, chances are Google will interpret your efforts as a spam attempt and act accordingly.

i can be agree that Copp Digital Netwrok link distribution will get your site top ranked for ordinarily very dificult keywords. Problem is, as much as everyone knows that Google knows about it, they are working unusually hard at making sure it doesn't help you minipulate their results. I'm sure MSN and Yahoo are somewhere behind them.

another thing is that the links rotate constantly, so no control over what the site links to and what it doesn't. So if someone sticks a site in coop network- and somehow or another, it's a crap site and it temporarily gets into the network and Google crawls your page and finds it, then i think he can penalize it.....

In DP coop's system, a refresh on the same page may bring in different links. That means that when googlebot re-visits a page, he won't find the same links as the previous ones, making both links that appeared the first and the second time much less efficient than a link that would have appeared both times. This, added to the fact that you don't control the links quality, relevance, and how they enhance your own users' experience

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎