Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • inve.tment
    • Dec 2006

What hosting to choose?

Somebody have own site? What hosting do you use? I need good hosting company for my online investment blog
    ------
    Last edited by megri; 12-22-2006, 11:20 PM.
  • kevin
    Love is life
    • Dec 2015

You should choose the hosting company with care which should have good data center with fast speed servers and also plesk control panle which is good hosting software! Mysql is must for these database driven web sites, blog and ecommerce web site designs.

Comment

• shalimar
      • Dec 2009

kevin above is right, through out my life i've been with a lots of hosts, but the feature u must look for in a host is the Speed, downtime and the Technical and Backsupport they offer, in my experience http://www.xnynz.com/ offers them well and good and it

is also a free hosting provider

Comment

• fromtimetotime
        • Jul 2007

Depends on what site are you going to host!

Quality shared hosting (as well as the other types of accounts, however.) is offered by aspnix.com.

Dedicated servers I would recommend to get from exmasters.com.

Comment

• Nile Hadwards
          • Feb 2010

Re:

See it's depend on your website. What type of website you have. There are so many types of web hosting available in this online market. So first mention your website and than i will help you.

Comment

• Autolink

For blogs you do not need anything but a stable shared hosting. I may recommend 4goodhosting.com which I have kgood experience with.

Comment

• Seob
              • Sep 2006

Consider dealing with smaller companies, which are tested by others. Suppose 4goodhosting.com could be used for such sites.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎