Bluo Content Management System

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluo Content Management System

Hi there,

I’m really excited to tell you that there is a new CMS out there called Bluo. “So what?” you might say…there are thousands of them. I give you that. But Bluo is somewhat different.

We haven’t emphasized features, but user experience. Bluo might be, in this sense, the most intuitive and easy to use CMS out there.

Bluo offers some pretty usual site management features but using these features becomes second nature very quickly. Moreover, a user can change a site template with just one click and also, by using the Bluo API, anyone that has some basic HTML/CSS knowledge can implement a new template really quickly.

What’s in it for a web agency? By using Bluo for your customers, you won’t need programmers. If you know HTML/CSS, you can implement any design as a Bluo Template. You then install Bluo on your customer’s server by using the intuitive Bluo installer and you’re done.

You can now implement a customer site in as little as one day.

Of course, my team created the product so I’m biased. But that does not matter. Try Bluo for yourself to get the picture.

Go to Bluo Content Management System (CMS) and try Bluo for yourself. And if you need more info, contact me at bluo@bluocms.com

Software

OK. Why does it cost money? Why isn't it just open source like Joomla, Xoop, or Mambo. Plus I tried the demo and it isn't as good as Joomla. Just my personal opinion.

Comment

the software is free, but if you want something to make money you have to pay money.
      all the time is possible to find something better. this is probebly because our software is new on the market and we didn't integrated all the features that other cms have.

Comment

• prashant32
        • Oct 2008

thanks for the information.

Last edited by megri; 11-04-2008, 05:00 PM.
        SEO Discussion Forum

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍