X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deepika
    • Feb 2014

Can we make a mobile site?

Mobile sites are just only sites but it is for redesigning your site for very small screens and also for link your mobile site to your desktop site which gives a lot more to think.
    I Love Myself
  • nikhil
    • Feb 2014

Most websites are completely unsuitable for mobile viewing, taking 60 or 30 more seconds to load and looking jumbled and confused as they’re squashed onto smaller screens. Creating a mobile-friendly version of your site sounds like a daunting task, but it couldn't be easier to do.
    I love forums

Comment

• isha
      • Feb 2014

Mobile websites delivers high quality, easy to use, cost efficient mobile websites that will generate value, increase customer loyalty and add revenue to your bottom line weather you make your website to make it for yourself or your clients.
      Cheers!!

Comment

Mobile Sites are good going !

This is very true that most of the people use their mobile phones to internet surfing so every site need to have its mobile site version so that anyone can visit or access all the updates on their phones rather than they keep their laptops and others devices to access full version of site, its quite difficult to manage.
        So what i mean to say all about is there must be a mobile version of every site so that people can visit anytime anywhere. In return owners also getting a big crowd or traffic on his website which is more beneficial for him.

Comment

• Garima Sharma
          • Feb 2014

Yes we can make a mobile site but before we get started, be aware that due to the restricted viewing space, a mobile website is generally one column of data, with the exception of simple tables and small buttons side by side. It's not a good idea to try and cram a lot of data into that space.If you use PDF documents as part of your layout, I recommend reformatting them into a single column of data, no more than 480pixels wides. If you don't despite using a PDF reading app, it may be hard to see on a mobile device.

Comment

• port12345
            • Apr 2014

Cell web sites makes top quality quality, simple to use, low-cost cell web sites that can produce price tag, enhance buyer motivation besides set revenue with your important things climate people generate ones website to create this particular in your case or even ones shoppers.

Comment

• Daljeet
              • Dec 2014

Thanks for sharing this informative post..

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍