Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prodigy
    • Dec 2008

Cheapest Virtual hosting solutions?

I decided to find the cheapest and reliable web hosting provider offering VPS hosting solutions.
    Found out that pinellashosting.com offers pretty good and cheap VPS plans.
    What are your views? Any comments?

What hosts can you suggest me to visit?
  • Nile Hadwards
    • Feb 2010

Re:

The basic difference between them is to having site its own server or shares a single server with other web sites. With shared hosting services, many web sites share a single server machine with a single IP. With dedicated hosting, a single machine is dedicated for a single customer.

Comment

• Asero

Taking the advantage of the opportunity, I can put forward a suggestion to have a look at HostRail VPS hosting deals. You will also save 30% off the price - contact their sales for further details if you are interested.

Comment

• Seob
        • Sep 2006

I know aspnix.com being quality also provides affordable solutions of this type. So take a look.

Also consider the deals of greenolivetree.net. Individual professional approach.

Comment

• Prodigy
          • Dec 2008

Well, it was very hard for me to choose the host, but after hard days of comparison, I decided to choose pinellashosting.com .. thanks for your feedbacks about this host - as I see, all are positive.

Will give them a try..

Thanks, the thread can be closed.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡