Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    • Aug 2007

VPS from A2hosting.com

I need a VPS hosting and A2hosting.com. But Unlike a fully managed VPS, the maintenance of the VPS is left up to the customer.
    I can't say that I'm a well-experienced user and I'm not sure me to manage it very well.
    What should I do then?
    Last edited by megri; 11-01-2007, 09:18 PM.
  • frankoferreri

A2hosting.com seems a reputable company. As I see they have been in the web hosting business for a long whle and offer not only aVPS solution but shared web hosting, dedis, reselling, affiliate, etc. too. Why not try them?

Comment

• Terry
      • Aug 2007

Thanks for your replies, community.
      I have dediced to have that VPS from A2hosting.com. I have enough experience in its management and hope all will be all right.

Comment

• BOBR

don't forget to post here about your experience with www.a2hosting.com. what panel btw are you going to install on your account?

Comment

• fromtimetotime
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Terry
          I need a VPS hosting and A2hosting.com. But Unlike a fully managed VPS, the maintenance of the VPS is left up to the customer.
          I can't say that I'm a well-experienced user and I'm not sure me to manage it very well.
          What should I do then?
          Terry, often even if a host sells unmanaged VPS plans he may offer supportr at an additional fee, or you can outsource support from another company, contact
          a2hosting.com to inquire about the possibility of support for VPS plans.

Comment

• BOBR

It looks like vps industry is expanding, as companies launch Windows vps deals (www.Serverpoint.com) and offer discounts and freebies on Linux vps packages (www.Solidhost.com).
            Last edited by Guest; 06-13-2008, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎