X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kevin
    Love is life
    • Dec 2015

Plesk 8.10 - More VPS Capacity

In Version 8.10, Swsoft have Improved Plesk Density on Virtuozzo. In this version, Plesk control panel is optimized to operate within Virtuozzo virtual environments allowing Web Space Hosting Provider or administrators to host up to 15% more virtual private servers .

Other Main Features which are top:-

Plesk Desktop - Now administrators and clients have quick access to major management functions and they have immediate access to mission critical information and statistics.

Customizable Interface Templates - Service providers can the tailor templates to meet individual user needs.

Multiple Administrator Sub-accounts - Now, service providers have the ability to create another user account with the same management rights as the administrator.

Group E-Mail Messages - In this new release, administrators have the ability to notify groups of Plesk Accounts regarding system status and other information.

So Plesk is good choice for World Cl*** Linux Web Hosting and Windows Premier Managed Hosting Solutions

And the one which is liked by me that i can see Emails Queue Via Plesk Interface and i would like to see Advanced Online Web Site Builder for small business web design in coming versions
    Last edited by kevin; 03-01-2007, 09:36 PM.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎