What host will be better: Amanah or Webwerks?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Asero

What host will be better: Amanah or Webwerks?

Greetings to all webmasters here,
    It happened so that I reached a deadlock on web hosting choice.
    I recognized that Amanah.com as well as Webwerks.in have stable servers.
    What host would be better for me? Why?

I am thinking to host 1 big forum, 3 Joomla sites and 1 wordpress blog.
  • asolls

It seems to me that it will be much more reasonable to choose Amanah.com.
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
    I like their 100Mbps Servers.
    I think you will make the right decision to choose this host.

Comment

Webwerks.in is a wonderful host. I must say that whatever they experienced seems to of been out of the ordinary because so far everything has been working 100% and I'm really happy I made the switch to them. I can't ask for more. I will definitely ask my customers to switch over.

Comment

• Prodigy
        • Dec 2008

If I were you, I'd better choose webwerks.in managed servers - the thing is that it has good reputation.
        They have been providing hosting since 1996 and have stable servers in India and USA.
        Their Live Chat is very helpful - contact them.

Comment

• Mohit Rana
          • Jan 2024

Choosing between Amanah and Webwerks depends on your specific needs and priorities. Both hosts have their own strengths and weaknesses. Here are some factors to consider when making your decision:
          1. Performance: Look into factors like server uptime, network speed, and overall performance. Check if either host has a reputation for faster loading times and reliable service.
          2. Features: Compare the features offered by both hosts. This includes storage space, bandwidth, security features, scalability options, and any additional services like domain registration or SSL certificates.
          3. Customer Support: Consider the quality and availability of customer support. A responsive and knowledgeable support team can be crucial, especially if you encounter technical issues or have questions about your hosting account.
          4. Pricing: Compare the pricing plans of both hosts and consider whether they fit within your budget. Be sure to look for any hidden fees or extra charges that might apply.
          5. User Reviews: Look for reviews and testimonials from other users to get a sense of their experiences with each host. Pay attention to any recurring complaints or praises about the hosting service.
          6. Specialization: Some hosting providers specialize in specific types of hosting, such as shared hosting, VPS hosting, or dedicated servers. Consider which type of hosting you need and whether either host specializes in that area.

By evaluating these factors and possibly others specific to your needs, you can make an informed decision on which host will be better for you: Amanah or Webwerks.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎