Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seob
    • Sep 2006

dedicated VPS providers

I need a dedicated vps h0sting account. The ones that have dedicated resources being in fact just a virtual private server.

The nominally suitable are offered by hostv.com which I consider as a primary option.

Maybe you know anything more attractive?
    Last edited by Seob; 02-12-2010, 06:43 PM.

Keep in mind that if you are looking for VPS providers outside of America and Canada, e.g. Asia or Europe, you might still want to buy from North American VPS providers since their package features and pricing is likely to be more favorable. VPS providers can service clients anywhere in the world, so unless you have a specific need to buy from domestic VPS providers, think about VPS providers away from your current location. Cheap VPS providers like VPS.NET and IX Web Hosting are well known for their discount pricing and cheap services and both VPS provider companies have attracted VPS/VDS customers from around the world.

Comment

• fromtimetotime
      • Jul 2007

As I remember glowhost.com is also offering such solutions, and knowing this company is highly professional I may recommend their services to use.

Comment

• Autolink

I second glowhost.com. The company is ffering quality and has the longest moneyback guarantee I have ever seen. Themore so because their prices are of great affordability.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎