Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ullal143
    • Jul 2008

Difference between MSN and Google Ranking

1.There are no snadbox effects present in MSN as in Google ,Old and well-established websites have virtually no advantage in Microsoft’s algorithm. Here a brand new site can rank well in a matter of days, without fear of the crippling “sandbox” penalties

2..MSN almost pays no attention to keyword density.Keyword density of over 10% mean almost certain death in Google, will often result in a pleasant boost for your MSN rankings.

3.MSN also prefer site which are updated frequently i.e it is a fresh content junkie.So,MSN rankings are much easier to obtain, yet harder to sustain, than rankings in Google.
    So conclusion is that for a long-term and sustainable stream of traffic, you’d be better off to focus your SEO efforts on Google and/or Yahoo
  • jaibin
    • Oct 2008

Thanks for sharing informations with us. I actually find msn's search results are usually more relevant to what I'm searching for. Google just seems to keep the top sites at the top and never lets anyone new, but with good content through.
    Jaibin

Comment

• Jenniferlinn
      • Dec 2008

Thanks for such an informative post as i was completely unaware of this fact before reading your post

Comment

• regmac
        • Jan 2009

That's a very nice finding. Thank you for this information.

Comment

• Jenie0109
          • Jan 2009

Page Rank is a numeric value that represents just how important a page is viewed on the internet. Google ***umes that when one page links to another page it is basically casting its vote for the other page.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎